2018 NCSS Summer Leadership Institute
Join NCSS and Colonial Williamsburg for a special Summer Leadership Institute
What Is Your Role? Interpreting Leadership Past and Present in the Social Studies
- Become acquainted with the foundational concepts of leadership through the lens of 18th century Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Assess and Define your personal approach to leadership both as a leader and as a follower.
- Create strategies that make it possible to deal effectively with the challenges facing today’s educational leaders.
$299 per person (NCSS members) / $389 per person (non-members)
- 17 professional development hours
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- An optional networking dinner on Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 7:00 PM at Christiana Campbell’s Tavern in Colonial Williamsburg ($50 extra)
- Admission Ticket to Colonial Williamsburg for the duration of the institute
- Associated materials for the institute
Travel, accommodations, and dinners are on your own.See full details
If you do not have an NCSS account…
Save money by becoming a member prior to registering!
Join now and register at the discounted member rate.
If you have ever attended an NCSS Annual Conference or workshop, or if you are a current or former member, you probably already have an NCSS profile and you should not create a new one.
To have your login information sent to you, click here.